Saturday, October 15, 2011

Panagiota Preferences: Posteriors

Tuscany, May 2006
At the risk of focusing too much on behinds, I thought I should add a little anecdote following Derek's funny story below. If there was one thing about her body that Panagiota could have changed, other than her toes, it probably would have been her derriere. It's not like she obsessed over her bottom, but she definitely felt that it didn't measure up to her self-imposed standards. To be honest, I'm not really sure why that was the case; she wasn't going to get ogled by Ice-T, to be sure, but I don't think he was her target demographic. As an illustration, here is a snippet of a conversation that Pegs and I had back in 2007:

Pegs: My butt is too flat.
Me: What are you talking about? You have a nice little butt!
Pegs (pouting): No, I don't. People like round butts. Not once in the history of the world has a guy looked at a flat ass and thought to himself, "Yeah, I'd like to tap that."

Do you have your own story about Panagiota that you'd like to share? Add a comment, write your own post or send us an e-mail!

No comments: